• Even a single intra-city truck with graphics can generate up to 16 million visual impressions in a year.*
• Study after study ranks fleet graphics as the most cost-effective and influential advertising media available. How influential?
One study found that:
• 97 percent of survey respondents recalled the ad on the truck.
• 98 percent thought the ads created a positive image of the advertiser.
• 96 percent thought fleet graphics had more impact than billboards.**
Unchained began in 2004. Our already seasoned team came from the world of experiential marketing (ie large expandable exhibit trailers) where quality, durability and readability are paramount.
Contact the Unchained Wrap Team at 816.505.7866 (our preferred method because we love to talk wraps!) but if that doesn't work for you; send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Yes, window perforated vinyl is used on all windows. The window perf is covered with an optically clear laminate that allows you to see out and keeps water out of the holes.
Unchained uses only the highest quality wrap material which removes easily from painted surfaces. With that said, it all depends on the condition of the paint. If you have a brand new car or fairly good paint job before you wrap it, you will be fine. If your paint is showing damage, or is not OEM paint we cannot guarantee anything. It's at your own risk.